Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gratitude Journal - May 31, 2011

Today, I am thankful for:
  • my wonderful dinner last night with my husband at Chef Jessie's, Rockwell.  We had their set menu which includes a refreshing endive salad, ratatouille, dalandan sorbet, chicken roll with mushrooms and salmon belly with mashed potatoes, a sinful slice of rich chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and chamomile tea to finish off the meal.  Heavenly!
  • my Nyx Wear Everyday Lipgloss Palette which I also got from Digital Traincase.  The color payoff is better than a lipgloss and it's not sticky at all.
  • my new flats from Anthology, which I got at 40% off from AVA.ph, yey!  I got the Paradiso flats, which was a collaboration between Anthology and Xeng Zulueta, in Hibiscus (orange).  So comfy!  I think this is my 3rd pair of Anthology flats, and they're all worth it.
Paradiso in Hibiscus

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment