Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gratitude Journal - May 25, 2011

Today, I thank God for:
  1. my mom, who's always there to give us love and support, whenever we need it.
  2. my dad's strength, while he continues his battle with his heart problems.
  3. my husband, who continues to believe in my abilities and in what I can do.
  4. my Nokia N8, who's been my handy constant companion since my husband got it for me early this year :)
  5. my unconditional love towards my two sons, because it teaches me that I can be patient, loving and selfless towards everyone and everything. 
P.S.  I got a bad Extra Coffee Caramel Frapp from Starbucks today coz the barista was new.  Had it changed the first time coz it was "mapait", but this 2nd one still tastes off (too sweet naman).  Didn't want to complain na kasi baka duraan pa yung drink ko, but just feel like I didn't get my money's worth.  Oh well, bukas nalang ulit...But if it's the same barista, I won't buy nalang.

No comments:

Post a Comment