Friday, May 20, 2011

Brain Farts - May 20, 2011

Lately, I've been feeling very restless at work.  I think it's the feeling of doing routine things day in and and day out and not having new challenges to face.  It's the feeling of boredom and not wanting to face whatever stuff I have on my table everyday.  Sometimes I also feel guilty when I have to leave for work every morning and when I kiss boy boys goodbye, my eldest would tell me, "Can you not go to work today and stay home with me and Shioti?"  ***sniff, sniff***  But as of the moment, our arrangement does not allow me to stay at home and be a full-time mom.  I don't think I am also made to be a domestic wife.  So off to work I go everyday, even if it is with great reluctance.


While surfing the net, I saw this post-it note on one of the pages that I visit:


   


Well said!  God really does speak to us everyday.  We just need to open our minds and accept what the world has to offer.  I may not be a very religious person, nor a very spiritual one, but I still believe that there is a higher being out there, watching us, working for us.


So instead of complaining about what I don't have, I should focus on what I have.  And be grateful for what things can be.  


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment