Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gratitude Journal - May 26, 2011

Today, I thank God for:

  • the quiet time I got this morning.  Since hubby had to wake up early for an early morning meeting, I had no choice but to get up as well.  And since I had time on my hands, I could take my time in getting ready for work and play with putting on my makeup!  The boys were asleep rin, so it was pretty quiet this morning.  They woke up just right before I was about to leave for work.
  • my lovely NYX lipgloss in "Soap Opera Queen", which I got from Digital Traincase yesterday.



  • my perfect free Starbucks Tall Mocha Frap made by Dara.  None of the crap I got yesterday...whee!  ***caffeine dripping into my system ***
  • my newly straightened (Xtenso) hair, which I had done last Saturday at Piandre.  Saves me a lot of time when drying it and getting ready in the morning.
  • my two happy boys, who can't stop roaring like tigers and lions.  They love watching the Jungle Book on TV these days.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment