Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A New Start

Drink of the Day:  Starbucks Grande Iced Signature Chocolate with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shavings on top.

Ordered additional Miso Chicken with Wasabi Mayo and Mango on Italian Bread for extra energy boost

Today, I vowed to myself that I will try to post a blog about my daily life at least 3x a week just to keep a journal about things and to keep a record of my thoughts and observations.  Time goes by so fast and things just get busy that sometimes I don't even remember what I ate for dinner the day before, so I think keeping a daily journal will be a good way for me to express feelings, vent frustrations and record observations.  It's also a good way to journal about my sons' latest antics.

To start, I am a mother of 2 sons -- Joshua Han is 1 year and 11 months old, while Kenji Lee is 4 months old.  Having two boys at home really takes a lot of energy and sometimes I feel guilty that I don't spend enough time with my family.  Mind you, I have to juggle a full time job, nurse my 4-month old, take care of my husband and manage a household, that by the time my head hits my pillow, all I can do is close my eyes and immediately go to sleep.  When I open my eyes the next day, the rat race begins again.  I'm not complaining since I love my kids and husband to pieces, but sometimes I just wish that there was more than 24 hours in a day so I can do more stuff.

This morning, I went to the Canadian Embassy to apply Kenji for a Canadian Citizenship.  Buti nalang there was no line-up and I was the 3rd person to be helped.  And buti nalang all my requirements were complete and I don't have to go back again to resubmit anything.  Funny that the embassy officer asked me if Kenji was born to the same father as my first child and if he was born full-term or premature.  I guess when she saw Joshua's birthdate of April 12, 2008 and Kenji's birthdate of November 8, 2009, she decided that they were too close in age to be full-term babies.  Or worse that I father would want to impregnate me so soon after the first one!  Haha.

That's all for now, it's almost time to go home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment