Monday, March 22, 2010

My Little Kenji Is Sick Too...

Energy Drink of the Day:  A Starbucks Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato with Forest Ham, Egg White and Cheese on Ciabata Bread (yum, yum, yum!)

My little Kenji also got sick yesterday.  He had a low fever and didn't want to be laid down at all.  I think he's teething coz I can see the shape of teeth coming out in his lower gums.  Thank God he's all better now, no more fever.  But still having trouble drinking from his bottle.  Hope he gets better by tomorrow.  At least he's all energetic and smiling again.

Also found out that some of the kids from Derrick's gathering last Sunday during the Pacquiao-Clottey fight got the fever.  I guess it really was a viral infection that got to Joshua and Kenji.

Was a bit busy at work since Cherrie left for Canada today.  Our office Internet sucks as well.  Hope we can get PLDT up and running soon so I can have Eastern cancelled.  I can get Eastern out of my hair once and for all!  Bad connection and sucky service.

Just found out from the maid that Joshua likes watching Wowowee.  He's fascinated with all the sexy girls dancing in their skimpy outfits.  According to yaya, he doesn't want them switching the channel to cartoons when he sees "Congratulations" (that's the name of one of the girls) dancing.  I know I shouldn't be encouraging this, but Rod and I find it hilarious.  I'm sure at this stage there's still no malice in Joshua's mind regarding these girls so I let him watch TV for a short while with the maid and yayas.  Will probably have to limit his TV-watching once he's a little bit more grown up.  Anyways he doesn't watch TV when his dad and I are at home.

I think I hear my hubby downstairs home from his basketball game.  Will go talk to him about our car situation for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment