Monday, June 6, 2011

Gratitude Journal - June 6, 2011

Today, I am thankful for:
  • a great Saturday spent with my favorite boys.  We had our family portrait taken at the Picture Company - Rockwell with the little ones wearing their spiffy formal attires, and had a photo framed for hubby for Father's Day.  Will post some of the photos when I get them this week.
  • the chance also to take the boys to Salcedo Park last Saturday night after dinner.  With the dry weather these days, it's good to take advantage of this opportunity for them to run around, enjoy the slide, and work those muscles.
  • my son Joshua, who was able to take a dip in the pool and show off his kicking skills.
  • my son Kenji, who's saying more and more words everyday.  You just crack me up baby!
  • Biogesic - one pills solves my killer headache away! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment