Friday, June 17, 2011

Gratitude Journal - June 17, 2011

Today, I am thankful for my two brothers, who have been with me since...forever!  Haha...I'm the eldest so it feels like I've had them with me my whole life.  Even though we all live in three different countries now, I still feel close to them and we manage to keep in touch as often as possible.  We've been through a lot together - first loves, first heartaches, new schools, new homes, new friends, new places to visit, new experiences, etc.  But we've managed to enjoy the ride and turned out okay :)  


They used to tease me a lot, since I was the only girl, but having them has toughened me up and made me competitive.  They also pushed me to keep up with them and being an only girl has not stopped me from trying out some of the "manly" things that they do.  I think living with them has also prepared me now in how I relate to my two sons.  I learned that boys are just as sensitive and emotional as girls are.  And they are also just as loving and malambing as girls are.  So thanks bros, for being a part of my life, and for being a part of me.  I love you both very much!


this was taken on my wedding day in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment