Monday, June 13, 2011

Gratitude Journal - June 13, 2011

Today, I am thankful:

  • that my allergies are gone for today!  My eyes got swollen a couple of days ago after lying down on a "lint-y" blanket and I looked hideous!  Even Joshua told me "Mommy you're pangit."  Seriously, I looked like Quasimodo :P
  • for the Soondubu jjigae (soft tofu stew) that I had for lunch last Saturday at Kaya.  I learned eating this Korean food from a friend...love the spiciness of the broth, together with the softness of the tofu.
  • that I had "alone time" last Saturday afternoon.  I was able to run some errands and was finally able to find that elusive Dinosaur book for Joshua.  He loved it!
  • for my son Kenji, who has no qualms about singing and dancing in front of us.  He's such a charmer...and a joy.


Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment