Friday, September 17, 2010

Kenji Lee's Milestones


Kenji is turning 1 year old in a couple of months and so far, we've been hitting our monthly milestones much earlier than expected.  My brave little daredevil has been crawling and cruising around the house for quite a while now.  We've had several bumps and bruises along the way, with a few sprinkling of tears, but we've been very fortunate that he is growing up to be a happy, healthy little boy.

Some milestones for my little Kenji:
  • Started sitting on his own by 5 months old.
  • Can now stand and cruise while holding on to furniture.  I think he'll be walking soon.
  • Clapping his hands together.
  • Waving bye bye to Mommy and Daddy.
  • Crawling and playing peek-a-boo.
  • Laughs a lot especially when Ahiya Josh is playing with him.
  • Trying to wrestle away toys from Ahiya.
  • Babbling, shouting and calling our dog Hiro.
  • Understands some of the things that we tell him.  I would ask him if he wants Mommy to carry him and he'd immediately extend his hands so that I would!  
  • Can eat solids now - rice, sliced fruits, meat, veggies, you name it, he'll eat it.  He doesn't like mushy stuff.
  • Likes Mommy to read him his books.  I think that's the only time he'd sit still on my lap.
I will add more things to this when I can think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment