Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review: Anthology Shoes

If you knew me well, you'd know that I'm a shoe-aholic.  I love shoes.  Anytime that I feel down, just going to the mall and looking at the window displays of all the shoe stores would instantly life up my spirits!  I don't even need to buy them... just trying them on would bring endless joys to my "mababaw" heart.  I won't admit how many pairs of shoes I own... let's just say I'm nowhere near Imelda Marcos's stash yet.  But high heels, low heels, flats, running shoes, boots, flip flops, sandals... name them and I think I've owned a pair one way or another.

But since I had kids of my own, I've cut back on my spending on shoes.  Shoes had always been an impulse buy for me and when I see something I like, I just go on a whim and buy them.  But I no longer do this, or at least I think twice before doing any purchase.  I now feel guilty when I spend on shoes that only lays inside my closet for my own viewing pleasure.  And running around two boys means that I have to consider both function and comfort, aside from looking good.  And I recently found my answer in my Anthology shoes! 




I walked into Anthem at Powerplant Mall and tried on their Ballerina flats and I was immediately sold.  The shoes really fit my feet well and are really comfortable.  They're also quite affordable and looked really good on my feet.  After wearing my first pair day in and day out, they have maintained their shape and form.



So I have purchased my second pair, the San Francisco.  I've been wearing it for the past couple of days and no blisters on my feet, even if they're just new!  Yey!



I ♥♥♥ my Anthology flats!



No comments:

Post a Comment