Saturday, December 25, 2010

Joshua's first haircut - Oct 24, 2010

I've always cut Joshua's hair since he was a baby.  Just bought a hair clipper at SM Appliances and gave him a nice clean buzz cut.  But since he started going to school, I decided to grow his hair out and slowly move into bringing him to a real barber shop.  At first I was the one who trimmed the sides of his hair, but when it started becoming "malikot" and I couldn't get a straight cut, his dad and I finally brought him to Cuts 4 Tots at Greenhills V-mall for his first official haircut.  It wasn't as traumatic as I was expecting it to be, and he came out with a great cut!

Before we left from home.
Distracting him with a Thomas the Train movie on TV.
Prepping.... he chose to ride a car and it's time for a cut! 
Hmmm... should I worry mom?
Snip, snip, snip....buzz, buzz, buzz.....
Ta-dah!  Love the new cut!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment