Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Happy 4th anniversary my dear! Has it really been four years since we became husband and wife? I still remember that day really well...




You were so handsome that day....
And I wore a lovely gown...
I felt so beautiful.
I was so excited to get married....
And so happy that it was finally here.
My mom cried, 'coz her only girl was getting married.
But both our families were so happy for us.
We had a great big party for our family and friends.
We laughed a lot and had a blast.
We had singing....
And dancing...
And had a great big feast!
But what I remember most was how ready and happy I was to finally be your wife. I was ready to start our life together and build our dreams together. And I remember the vows and promises that we spoke to each other:
"I, take you, to be my husband,
to have and to hold,
for better or for worse,
for richer or for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
from this day forward until death do us part"




And to this day, I still keep this vow close and sacred to my heart. Thank you for four wonderful years together, and wishing for a lifetime more of happy memories, wonderful miracles and wishes to fulfill. I love you.





*Photography courtesy of Pat Dy.

No comments:

Post a Comment