Monday, October 22, 2012

Happiness...with "twins"!

My little ones love to dress up in similar clothes.  And I haven't really stopped them from doing so.  It's really easy to just buy two similar pieces of clothing in two different sizes and I don't have to think twice about what they will be wearing for that day!  Haha, I know it's lazy on my part, but they look quite adorable if I may say so myself.  I always get asked if they're twins too!  :P  Kenji looks up to his Ahiya so much that he wants to emulate him.  And I don't mind indulging them.  It's only a matter of time before they'd want to dress differently from each other anyway.  So I might as well take advantage of this opportunity.  Don't grow up too fast, boys!

Going to a party

Dinosaur pajamas

Going to Tai-kong's birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment