Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving Day for our American neighbors.  Even if this isn't a holiday for us here in the Philippines, I think it's still nice to remember all the wonderful things that has happened to us this year.  These are some of the things that I am very grateful for:



  1. My 2 boys, who are growing up too fast in my opinion.  You both bring so much joy and love into our lives.  Everyday, I thank God for blessing me with you and showing me what life is really all about.
  2. My husband, my soul mate, my love, my partner.  I can't ask for anything more from a partner in life.
  3. My family, dad, mom and my brothers, who are always very supportive of my decisions.  They've always allowed me to grow up, make mistakes, but still remain patient and loving, no matter what.
  4. My grandparents, especially Kongkong, who is currently battling cancer.  I hope and pray that he's able to continue to enjoy life with Ama for a few more years.
  5. My friends, who are always there to lend a helping hand and to just share a coffee and stories with.  Girl friends are really one of God's greatest gift to women!  
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment