Monday, July 4, 2011

Gratitude Journal - July 4, 2011

Gosh, half the year has gone by!  And I'm going to be another year older before this month ends...where did the time go?


Anyway, today I am thankful:

  • for the food at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao (restaurant at V-Mall).  My sons especially love their Xiao Long Bao, with the thin skin and not so oily soup inside.  Also love their hand-pulled noodles.
  • that my "kuliti" (stye in English daw) is almost healing.  The sucker finally popped the other night and lots of good stuff started oozing out of it.  At least it doesn't hurt that bad anymore.  Just hope it doesn't leave a bad scar on my eyelid.
  • that Rod and I were able to watch the show "The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber" at the CCP last Thursday.  Even though I wasn't a fan, my husband was...and it was a great way to spend a date night with him!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment