Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Joshua!

Happy 3rd Birthday Joshua!


I can't believe you are no longer "almost three", but really three years old today.  It seems like yesterday when Daddy and Mommy brought you home from the hospital and I had no idea on how to take care of you.  I had to rely on yaya, Ama and Doctor Joy's help to get me through the anxieties and uncertainties of caring for you.  You were so tiny then, that you could fit snuggly in my arm.  And we would take naps together in the afternoon that first month so that I could recover my strength after labor, and you could grow up to be bigger and stronger.  But the truth is, I just watched you sleep.  Coz I couldn't get over the fact that this little miracle is finally here with me.


With all the "firsts" that you went through this year, Daddy and Mommy couldn't be prouder!  You can now go to the bathroom by yourself, brush your teeth, put on your pants by yourself, comb your hair and talk non-stop!  When we started school last year, you cried and cried coz you were so scared of us leaving you.  But now, you really love school and found your confidence.  You've also gained new friends and new people who love you.  But don't grow up too fast, ok?  I don't want you driving cars anytime soon.


Happy birthday my little ray of sunshine.  Stay as sweet, joyful and loving as you are.  More wonderful years to come.  Mommy and Daddy love you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment