Friday, March 18, 2011

Tod's Spring / Summer Collection 2011

After my recent trip from Dubai, my eyes were opened to the wonderful world of luxe items...from shoes to bags to clothing.  I was able to go into a Tod's store and their leather goods were to die for!  Here are a few items from their Spring and Summer Collection.

Strappy Sandals

Tod's Tote Bags

Petite Tote Bags

Suede Ballerina Flats

Summer Cuffs

Iconic D-Bag


I would love to be able to buy all of them, but since I have two boys to raise at home, I would love to get the Tod's signature tote, given the chance (and by the husband), hehe.  So nice right?  And their leather is buttery soft.  Wish I could get my hands on them! 


I realized that I'm not very fond of loud brand names shouting out from whatever item I am holding.  I prefer understated elegance and the quality of the brand will speak for itself.


Enough lemming already, have to get back to work.  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment